The Confederated Tribes Of The Colville Reservation
Confederated Tribes of the Colville Reservation
Enrollment Department Staff
Brenda Condon-Enrollment Officer                         Brenda.condon@colvilletribes.com
Dianna O’Neil-Enrollment Technician                      dianna.oneil@colvilletribes.com
Cassandra Edwards-Enrollment Technician           cassie.edwards@colvilletribes.com
Janelle Yazzie-Enrollment Technician                      Janelle.bearcub@colvilletribes.com

Contact Information
CCT-Enrollment Department
P.O. Box 150
Nespelem, WA 99155
Phone: (509) 634-2830
Fax: (509) 634-2874

Hours of Operation:
Monday-Friday 7:30AM to 4:00PM
Emergency Contact for Wake and Burial Benefits:
Monday-Friday (509) 634-2830
Enrollment Emergency Numbers: (509) 631-1510
Enrollment Officer: (509) 631-1245
Tribal Dispatch: (509) 634-2472

Enrollment Services and Forms:
  • Completed application must be returned to the Enrollment department
    • Incomplete applications will not be processed until the entire enrollment packet is complete.
    • It is important to complete each section. If you are unsure of the answer or the section does not apply, please note such with the answer “Unknown” or “N/A”.
  • Original documents must be provided in order to process application.
    • Originals will be returned once process is complete.
    • Photocopies/Hospital records are not accepted.
  • Application must be complete in order to present to Colville Business Council-Tribal Government Committee.
    • Tribal Government Committee
      • Scheduled to meet every 2nd and 4th Thursday of each month.
      • With exceptions of Regular Session in January, April, July and October.
  • Enrollment by Adoption requires Special Session approval.
    • Special Session
      • Scheduled to meet every 1st and 3rd Thursday of each month.
    • Adoption is at the absolute discretion of the Colville Business Council.
    • If adoption is denied by the Tribal Government Committee, the applicant must wait three (3) years to re-apply.
  • Dual Enrollment is not allowed.
  • Family History Research Form Available
    • Complete and return form to initiate research.
    • Once research is complete, a copy of the family history chart will be mailed to you and copy placed in enrollment file.
  • Blood Correction Applications Form Available
    • Complete form and return to Colville Tribes Enrollment Department
    • An appointment must be scheduled with the Enrollment Officer prior to filing.
    • Must file a petition with the Colville Tribal Court.
    • To expedite the process provide as much information as possible.
    • The burden of proof shall be upon the applicant seeking a blood correction.
  • Relinquishment Forms
    • Contact Enrollment to receive correct form
    • Once request form is received, the recommendation will be presented twice to the Colville Business Council.
      • 1st step-Tribal Government Committee
      • 2nd step-Special Session
  • Important Notices
    • Relinquishment is immediate
    • Adults approved for relinquishment are not eligible to re-apply for membership.
    • Relinquishment is final.
    • Minors who are relinquished will have to request re-enrollment when are of majority is reached (18 years of age).
    • Relinquishment is immediate.
  • It is applicant’s responsibility to confirm enrollment eligibility if requesting enrollment into another tribe.
  • Tribal Identification (ID) cards Form Available
    • Cost is $5.00
      • Payment accepted, money order or cashier’s check
      • Cash is not taken at the office
    • Tribal ID cards can be mailed with a complete request form
      • Must have picture and signature of file.
      • Mailed pictures and signature are not accepted.
      • If requesting another individual to receive an ID card on your behalf, a complete Authorization to Release Information Form must be submitted to Enrollment.
    • Direct Deposit Forms Available
      • Complete form and return to Enrollment
      • Direct deposit is available for all tribal disbursements.
        • 181-d (GCD) Settlement and Per-Capita
      • In order to process, the following must be provided.
        • Voided Check-OR-
        • Confirmation from Bank with the routing and account number,
      • Bank account must be in your name
        • Minor children will automatically be included with your request
      • Direct deposit remains in effect until you choose to cancel
        • A written notarized statement is the only way to cancel direct deposit
    • Half Share Request Form Forms Available
      • Complete form and return to Enrollment
      • Half Share only applies to the 181-d (GCD) payment
      • The custodial parent or legal guardian can request Half of the 181-d (GCD) disbursement
        • This applies if no restrictions are placed on minor’s account.
      • The half share request is active until notified to cancel by the custodial parent or legal guardian or per a Colville Tribal Court Order.
        • Colville Tribal Court is the only court who can restrict payments.
      • The custodial parent or legal guardian can request to have all disbursements placed into the minors IIM account by a written request to the Office of Special Trustee (OST).
    • Address Change Form Available
      • Complete form and return
        • The form must be notarized in order to process change
    • DNA Testing
      • DNA is required for all new enrollments
      • Appointment is required
        • Contact the Enrollment department to schedule appointment
      • DNA testing is conducted only if it affects the individual’s blood quantum.
      • Buccal Swab is the type of sample collected
        • Buccal Swab is the type of sample collected
      • The cost is $25.00 per individual tested
        • The cost is the responsibility of the individuals being tested
      • Payment is accepted by Money Order or Cashier’s Check
        • Payable to: LabCorp of America
        • The collection process takes approximately 30 minutes.
        • Adults must provide photo ID
        • Birth Certificates or Hospital Record of Birth is required for minors.
      • Results are received within two (2) weeks
        • Results are kept confidential.
      • Kinship testing occurs if the biological parent is not available for testing.
      • Enrollment Verification Form Available
        • Complete request form and return
      • Dividend Letter Form Available
        • Complete form and return
        • Letter consists of past payments distributed by the Confederated Tribes of the Colville Reservations.
      • Authorize to Release Form Available
        • Complete and return
        • The authorization to release information expires at the end of the business day the authorization is requested.
      • Request for Information Form Form Available
      • Notary Services
      Tax Exempt Forms
      • Retail Sales/Use Tax Exemption Certificate for Vehicles Sold to Enrolled Tribal Member
      • Public Utility Tax Exemption for Services Provided to Indian Tribes and Indian Persons
      • Buyers’ Retail Sales Tax Exemption Certificate
      • Statement of Exemption from Retail Sales Tax for Purchases of Telephone Services by an Individual
      • Eagle Permit Applications
      • Form 4432-Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA) and Indian Health Services (IHS) Verification of Employment
      Non-Member Services
      • Descendant Letters Form Available
        • Complete form and return along with supporting documents
        • Letters are provided for first line descendants only.
          1. Parent must be enrolled with ¼ blood quantum.
        • Must provide the following
          1. Request form
          2. Original state certified Birth Certificate
          3. Family History Chart
          4. $30.00 Money Order or Cashier’s Check.
        • All original documents are returned with the letter.
        • Letters are not kept on file.